- Mankato, MN, USA
- Full Time
Looking for a driven individual with sales talent to conduct outside sales for a leading Minneapolis-based office imaging solutions provider. If you're looking for a new challenge to grow your sales experience, work in a cohesive team and gain new client relationships, this role is for you! We offer a competitive starting salary plus uncapped commission, along with a strong sales training for all new hires.
An Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling equipment to new and existing customers in designated local territories. Throughout the sales process they will provide continued customer satisfaction and support to the client. The role also includes meeting required sales objectives through prospecting, analyzing customer needs, product demonstrations, and relationship building.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve personalized sales goals and sales quotas
- Continuous prospecting for new business per company standards in order to consistently increase sales, penetrate territory, and increase overall customer base
- Conduct needs analysis and product demonstrations
- Invest time and energy in training for professional development
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university; OR, one to two years related experience/training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive selling and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Self-disciplined and motivated with the desire to learn and promote self-growth
- Attention to administrative details, and ability to meet deadlines