- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
The Territory Sales Rep's for Homes for Heroes time is divided between business development, recruiting the real estate industry's best, and managing the performance of their territory. The Territory Sales Rep is responsible for growing, nurturing, and sustaining a healthy territory that produces extraordinary savings to heroes. Acting as the territory manager, the Territory Sales Rep will respond to inquiries and make calls to ideal real estate agent and lender candidates, interview and qualify to ensure candidates align with Homes for Heroes' customer standards and values, sell affiliate memberships, onboard and train new affiliates, and manage the on-going relationship with all affiliates in their territory.
Homes for Heroes mission is to provide extraordinary savings to heroes who provide extraordinary services to our nation and it's communities every single day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet targets for new affiliate memberships, retention of current affiliates, and hero closings.
- Interview and qualify real estate agent and lender candidates. Identify those that align with Homes for Heroes' customer standards and values, match them with appropriate promotional area, and sell affiliate membership.
- Provide effective onboarding, on-going training, and regular support to affiliates.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience with every interaction (this includes existing or potential customer, and staff).
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing customers in assigned territory.
- Attend regular meetings with Homes for Heroes staff to discuss results, share successes, and participate in training.
- Support other sales efforts as assigned.
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by Sales Manager
Education and Expereince:
- Passion for helping others (especially heroes), exceeding goals, and high earnings.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-5 years of top performance sales or recruiting experience.
- Excellent business development and territory management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to work effectively with vendors, customers, peers, management, and staff.
- Knowledge of the real estate or mortgage industry preferred