- Web Design
- St. Paul, MN, USA
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing/Social Media coordinator, may handle internal and external communications. They will develop website content, plan and manage social media and public relations campaigns, develop email campaigns and create print and online publications. These Digital Marketing coordinators may also plan and manage events, such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions. In addition to managing programs, they may also write communication material, such as press releases, feature articles, brochure copy and website content.
- Post updates to social media for various clients to meet their digital goals. (Facebook, G+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month per account to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our client's subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our client's audience.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on content and social media ROI
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years equivalent working experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Email Marketing and Blog software
- Google certification or copyright experience is a plus.