- Web Design
- St. Paul, MN, USA
- Full Time
Digital Marketing SEO Speciailsts advise clients on strategy for marketing new and existing initiatives. They research and review factors such as pricing, distribution and marketing communications and recommend strategies for product launches, entering new sectors or increasing market share. SEO Specialists will have a strong understanding of SEO best practices, along with copyright, graphic design, HTLM coding, and digital marketing skills.
- Perform detailed desktop research into our clients, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks.
- Structure and present recommendations to clients.
- Help clients build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including website page content, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the client.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Work closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
- Participate in new business activity often by providing digital intel on companies and markets.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy.
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms