- St. Paul, MN, USA
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage process and production of other digital marketing specialists. This position will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in web prescence audit engagements, develop and implement digital markting strategies, coordinate deliverables within digital marketing and cross-team communication in support of sales and recurring revenue initiatives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple client projects at once.
- Assist in defining define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for clients.
- Publish frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the clients.
- Working with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business help them define needs and potential solutions.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both the sales team and clients.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize digital marketing team performance.
- Monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of digital marketing delivererables as they relate to the overall company's goals.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing or strategic marketing consulting.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics.)
- Strong analytical skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Platform training in CMS and eCommerce solutions