- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Looking for a new challenge in an up-and-coming, innovative industry? This position is for you- offering base plus commission salary, benefits, in-depth training, and sales rewards.
The Account Manager's primary responsibility is to grow revenues through proactive outbound phone calls to new customer contacts, as well as existing customer contacts who have been customers for greater than 12 months. A key responsibility of the role is to understand the customer's project development cycles and timing phone follow-up to ensure the business is secured.
- Grow revenues of a customer account base of 100+ companies through proactive sales activities.
- Prospect, identify, generate interest, target new contacts within customer base, prove value and close business opportunities This will make up 80% of the daily activities.
- Develop/maintain strong relationships with senior level key decision makers. This will typically be engineers and engineering management but may include executive management.
- Serve as key contact person for leads, prospects and customers on all pre-sales activities.
- Achieve/Exceed revenue goals.
- Meet or exceed outbound call and transition and close rate metrics.
- Manage interactions within company to assure quality service of accounts.
- Communicate and leverage key constituents to secure and retain business.
- Maintain complete and comprehensive information in databases.
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- 4 years: Proven business to business sales experience
- Strong comfort level with technology (3D printing, CNC Machining, or CAD is a plus)
- MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Capable of questioning in an effective manner to understand customer needs
- Effectively manage multiple tasks without losing sight of objectives
- Confident verbal and written communication skills, across different levels of business professionals
- Ability to expedite sales cycle by relating conceptually with decision makers